Oreo/Stereo chocolate

How I make my stereo chocolate

Actually i used Stereo sandwich biscuit to replace oreo biscuit for making this chocolate. Easy to make using the chocolate mould. Firstly,i used pink chocolate from Harvest (strawberry flavor) to color the flower, heart and tulip and let it hardened. After that i pour melt chocolate ( I used Tulip compound chocolate). Then i put stereo biscuit in the mould. Lastly i poured melt chocolate on top of the biscuit to cover it. I put in the freezer for 5 minutes and then I unmould the chocolate.

 

DSC01761

DSC01758

You can see the biscuit inside the chocolate. It is yummy. Stereo chocolate can be made as a gift, birthday gift or door gift. I prefer to use Stereo sandwich biscuit since it is made in Malaysia and also has Halal certification from Jakim.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini