About me

Merlimau,Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
I'm a working mum with 3 lovely kids. I love baking and i learnt baking techniques from internet, yahoo group like Rnet, books, youtube videos. I don't manage to attend any baking courses since i don't have much time. Thanks to my hubby who gives full support in my baking business. Pls contact me at zairie07@gmail.com or 012 6859818 if yo7u are interested to order my cakes. Cupcakes - order 16 & 25 pieces in standard box. Pls inform me 2-3 days earlier. SELF PICK UP FROM MY HOME IN MERLIMAU, Melaka. My yahoo id:enab04@yahoo.com For those in Melaka (Merlimau), you can order my cake when i go back to Melaka. You need to contact me to check my schedule.

Bank Account Number

Once confirmed your order, please pay deposit at least 50% to my bank account.

Name : Zainab Ismail .Maybank a/c no: 564191052994 .

For order below RM50, deposit has to be paid in full.



13 July, 2010

Kuih Cakar ayam

DSC01682 DSC01685

 

Promosi Kuih Cakar ayam for Raya. 1 container –40 pieces. Homemade and very crunchy. Freshly made base on order. Interested to order? Please contact me.

No comments:

Add THis button

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin