Breastpump package for my baby

Finally i bought breastpump package from One Baby World, Shah Alam. Spectra 3 Breastpump package. My plan for my third pregnancy is to have full time breastfeeding and expressed breast milk for my new baby until 2 yrs old. I have prepared my self with book on breastfeeding, online information and how to express milk during work. This package is good for working mother like me.

With this package (RM499), I received:

1 unit of Spectra 3 Breast Pump worth RM388.00 1 Autumnz Backpack worth RM99.90 1 unit of Spectra Shield (for double pumping) worth RM70.00 1 Autumnz Cooler Tote worth RM46.90 3 packs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack worth RM23.00 4 bottles of Autumnz PP Milk Storage Bottles worth RM16.90

Zainab Ismail
HP No:012 6859818.
Zairie Halal Homemade Cakes
sent via HTC Sense

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini