Motivational Quotes

" I have realized that I should not regret any day of my life. Good days give me happiness, bad days give me experiences - both are essential to life. Happiness keeps me sweet, trials make me strong, sorrows keep me human, failures make me humble, success keeps me loving but God keeps me going"







26 April, 2011

Macarons -my 3rd attempts

Recently Updated28

At last I managed to make macarons with "feet". Without "feet" my macarons will not be a successful one. After I bought "I Love Macarons" book, I study thoroughly on how to make a successful macarons especially the tips. This book really helpful and show us step by step process on how to make it. Finally i managed to make it. We must be patient when making macarons.

9780811868716_large

I will try again to make different flavor.Thanks for the writer of this book.

Post a Comment

Add THis button

Pulut Kuning Berhias

Pulut Kuning Berhias
Corporate order

Gym Themed Cake

Gym Themed Cake
Body builder cake

My 3D Fondant Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

My Archive