Motivational Quotes

" I have realized that I should not regret any day of my life. Good days give me happiness, bad days give me experiences - both are essential to life. Happiness keeps me sweet, trials make me strong, sorrows keep me human, failures make me humble, success keeps me loving but God keeps me going"







25 April, 2010

Birthday Cake for my little girl

Recently Updated13

DSC01260

Actually my little girl’s birthday was on 18th April but we have to postpone her celebration since all of us were in the hospital. Only today we manage to celebrate her birthday at home.I baked the cake after 2 weeks off from baking. Cake flavour is butter cake and decorated with buttercream topping. Princess decoration I used edible image. My girl so happy since she luv Princess and also pink colour.

Post a Comment

Add THis button

Pulut Kuning Berhias

Pulut Kuning Berhias
Corporate order

Gym Themed Cake

Gym Themed Cake
Body builder cake

My 3D Fondant Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

My Archive