Motivational Quotes

" I have realized that I should not regret any day of my life. Good days give me happiness, bad days give me experiences - both are essential to life. Happiness keeps me sweet, trials make me strong, sorrows keep me human, failures make me humble, success keeps me loving but God keeps me going"







20 July, 2009

Princess Cupcakes

Search results for Desktop

 

DSC05044 DSC05048

 

Princess cupcakes ordered by Nita from Kota Damansara for her 5 yrs old girl birthday cake. Cake flavor is choc moist cake and topping is buttercream. I used 5 Princess sticker as a topper decoration on the cupcakes. This is my new way to decorate picture on cupcakes. Since the theme is Princess, i stick few Princess stickers on the cupcake box. Thanks Nita. 

 

Comment by Nita:

"Salam.kak.sedap cuppies tu kak.next time leh order lagi"

del.icio.us Tags:

Technorati Tags:
Post a Comment

Add THis button

Pulut Kuning Berhias

Pulut Kuning Berhias
Corporate order

Gym Themed Cake

Gym Themed Cake
Body builder cake

My 3D Fondant Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

Cowboy Hat Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

3D Chanel Handbag Cake

My Archive